Saturday, January 8, 2011

New crafting area layout, receiving blankets and cards

I got a new desk for my sewing machine and added some much needed storage space.  I am so happy with my new layout!  There is less wasted space and much more room for all my stuff!

 The shelf between my sewing desk and crafting table is the same shelf that my Cricuts and card making supplies are on, just turned up on it's end.
I made the following cards for a baby shower I attended today and for my niece's 6th birthday.


And last, I made 2 receiving blankets and 2 burp rags as a shower gift.  I am also making her a quilt for the baby, but haven't started on that yet.  Baby is due the end of February, so I'll have it done by then.  I love these receiving blankets and wish I'd had some when my kids were babies- they are so big, much better for swaddling


.

No comments:

Post a Comment