Thursday, February 10, 2011

Operation Write Home S&S Sketch # 55

Haven't posted for a little bit, but I have been busy creating cards.  I ended up with 30 for OWH for January and am at 16 for Feb so far.  Working on Mother's Day and Father's Day now, need to get some Easter ones done, too. 


The paper for the next 3 is from a scrapbook kit at WalMart.  I love the colors...  I also tried some digital stamping on these- can't wait to try some more...



This is the sketch from last Sunday and my take on it.  

I got this paper at Michaels on clearance and thought it was perfect for Father's Day cards.  The paper in the bottom left has a wood grain on it- but that's hard to see in this picture.

2 comments:

  1. Fun cards!! I see a wonderful progression in both of our card making ability. We're so good!!! ;) I love that you post and get so much done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love that paper on that Father's Day card. Thanks for joining us at the OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete