Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Hi all....  Just thought I would share the Mother's Day cards that I made for my  mom and mother-in-law as well as a couple of other cards I did.  I got the Walk in My Garden cartridge and I love it.  I'm waiting now for Ashlyn's Alphabet and Designer Calendar. 
I made the changes to this that I talked about previously.  I just need to get a stamp that says Sending Some Sunshine or something.  Or, I guess I could print it.  I need to look into digital stamping a little bit, I think.
This is all freehand- this is from the Taj Mahal paper from DCWV, I think.  I love the colors.  The wording is a rub-on that I got in the dollar bins at Joanns.
I made this for my sweet niece's 3rd birthday.  It's with my Wild Card cartridge, but I added 2 candles for her.

I probably won't get much card making done for awhile- my mom asked me to make a bag for her.  The fabric is cut, I just need to sit down and sew it.  Pictures will be posted when I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment