Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hmmmm...

Let's see, where to start?? I am a 30-something wife and mom of 3 who works in the health insurance industry. I am trying to figure out a way to make money by doing what I love- crafting. I'm not looking for an income to replace my current job, but I wouldn't complain if that happened. :) I would like to make some extra money to help with vacations with my kids and maybe enough to help me go back to school to finally complete my bachelors.


So, my crafting hobby includes quilts, purses, wallets, cards, vinyl lettering and glass etching. I will be posting pictures of some of my projects soon. If anyone is out there reading this, feedback on designs, colors and patterns would be appreciated.


I hope to be able to post on here a few times a week and will post pictures of projects as I finish them.


~ Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment